I didn’t find myself able (yet?) to distill the usual “10 Lessons I Learnt from Traveling to Oslo” kind of post, but what I can say for now is this:
- Oslo is a beautiful city.
- It is also extremely expensive. I was never happier about my carry-on bottle of rum.
- Eat more cakes. They are delicious and, interestingly, the cheapest thing we could find in the whole city.
- I don’t know what they put on their lawn (Milo: “Shite?”), but I do know how it smells (Milo: “Shite!”). Not a good idea to give the whole city an aroma of, well, shite.
- The end of the world is actually not the end of the world.
- Meeting your blogging friends in real life is a great experience. It feels like a natural extension of what we’re doing here and we need more of it.